Breaking News

AMAZING 6GB FOR JUST N1,500 OFFICIALLY FROM AIRTEL



I hope this well help, because Airtel just unleashed another data plan which will be so useful to many should I call this competition between airtel and Glo. Earlier today I receive a message from Airtel saying. 



" Special Privileged!!! Enjoy 6GB Worth of Data for just N1500." 

I immediately called their customer care to confirm but the response I receive was positive so I decided to share it with our blog readers because I know it will be very useful. Do you know what this means? I try Dialing the USSD code but I Received " Error Occurred" I just Take it because I don't have required airtime to subscribe for this Data. 

You can use 6GB which is to be bought with N3000 for just N1500 what are you waiting for? Anyway Just stay tuned and Read Below and give it a Try. 


How To Subscribe to 6GB For N1500 

• Recharge Your Airtel Line with N1500 worth of Credit Airtime. 

• Dial *440*161# and your N1500 will be deducted and you will be given 6GB to Flex online. 

• It is also said to be Usable on all device, it simply means it doesn't select device and it is officially from Airtel 

• This Data Validity is for 30days which for a Month. 


I just pray this data is not a Bonus or Promo for the main time but rather it has come to stay like one of airtel official Data Plan. 

NOTE: this data was official Launched by Airtel Network itself so you can contact their customer care to report any error Response you receive while trying to subscribe for this data 


what do you Think about This 6GB for N1500?

No comments